Below is a list of studies, legal opinions and research articles on ivermectin, which has been used off-label since the beginning of the pandemic for the treatment and prevention of COVID.
- Database of 126 studies on Ivermectin and COVID — 82 peer-reviewed, 64 with results comparing treatment and control groups
- Droz, John (2022). The FDA COVID-19 Drug Approval Process: Remdesivir v. Ivermectin. How Greed and Negligence Likely Killed 600,000± Americans. https://c19science.info/FDA_Approval_Process.pdf
- Nebraska Attorney General’s 48-page filing with the Department of Justice regarding the ability of physicians to prescribe off-label medicines, like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19.
- Kerr et al, (2021). Ivermectin Prophylaxis Used for COVID-19 Reduces COVID-19 Infection and Mortality Rates: A City-Wide, Prospective Observational Study of 220,517 Subjects Using Propensity Score Matching. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/356962821_Ivermectin_Prophylaxis_Used_for_COVID-19_Reduces_COVID-19_Infection_and_Mortality_Rates_A_City-Wide_Prospective_Observational_Study_of_220517_Subjects_Using_Propensity_Score_Matching
“In this large, propensity score matched study, regular use of ivermectin as a prophylactic agent was associated with significantly reduced COVID-19 infection, hospitalization, and mortality rates.”
- Summary of the Evidence of Ivermectin in COVID-19. Prevention and Treatment Protocols for COVID-19. Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance. https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/SUMMARY-OF-THE-EVIDENCE-BASE-FINAL.pdf
- Bryant et al, (2021). Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines. American Journal of Therapeutics. 28(4), e434-e460. https://doi.org/10.1097/MJT.0000000000001402
“Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.”
- Pierre et al, (2021). Review of the emerging evidence demonstrating the efficacy of ivermectin in the prophylaxis and treatment of COVID-19. American Journal of Therapeutics. 28(3), e299-e18. https://doi.org/10.1097/MJT.0000000000001377
“This is a meta-analysis based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID, that found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery and time to viral clearance. Results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials reported significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID with the regular use of ivermectin, and showed ivermectin distribution campaigns led to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicating “an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.”