The White House announced on Tuesday that Americans will likely need to receive an annual COVID-19 booster shot because previous doses of “safe and effective” COVID vaccines worked so well.
Worded in a cleverly strategic way to make it sound like we are receiving a gift we actually want, the White House said Americans may only need one more shot this year.
“Barring any new variant curve balls, for a large majority of Americans we are moving to a point where a single, annual COVID shot should provide a high degree of protection against serious illness all year,” said White House COVID response coordinator Ashish Jha at a press briefing Tuesday.
“You’ve got to put the wild card of a way-out-of-left-field variant coming in,” said Dr. Anthony Fauci. But, “if we continue to have an evolution sort of drifting along the BA.5 sublineage,” an annual shot should cover whatever is out there as the dominant variant.
The plan is to “tweak” COVID vaccines as they’ve done with the new experimental boosters enabling them to bypass human clinical trials, and then each fall people will get a new untested COVID vaccine designed to “protect” against whatever variant of the virus is circulating.
By “protection,” they don’t mean “prevention,” because it’s been clinically proven and publically declared that COVID vaccines do no such thing. The Biden administration is clearly still pretending these vaccines work and the efficacy of the last four doses didn’t wear off faster than a bad batch of cologne.
In the meantime, we’re all supposed to forget that we were targeted by a massive advertising campaign for over a year that was designed to convince us only two doses of an mRNA vaccine like Pfizer and Moderna — or just one shot of the Johnson and Johnson one-and-done was all that was needed to prevent COVID-19 and transmission of the virus to our neighbors.
We are all supposed to turn a blind to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, which is clearly showing these vaccines are not safe.
In addition to urging everyone age 12 and older to “get boosted right away” and falsely claiming it will protect them and vulnerable people around them, the Biden administration is encouraging people to receive their COVID booster at the same time they receive their annual flu vaccine.
Combining these two vaccines and receiving them at the same time, has not been proven safe.
Annual booster shots were always part of Pfizer’s plan
The Biden administration is once again doing Pfizer’s bidding, as the pharma giant has always had a plan for annual COVID boosters shots.
They knew from the beginning their vaccines didn’t work, didn’t prevent disease, didn’t provide “protection” and wasn’t going to be a one (or two) time event.
Back in February 2021, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla told analysts that as the initial demand for its COVID vaccine subsides, the company could make significant profits by charging higher prices and implementing routine booster doses for new variants of the virus.
During the March 2021 Barclays’ Global Health Conference, former CFO Frank D’Amelio said the company doesn’t see this as a one-time event, but “as something that’s going to continue for the foreseeable future.”
“Every year, you need to go get your flu vaccine,” Bourla said. “It’s going to be the same with COVID. In a year, you will have to go and get your annual shot for COVID to be protected.”
U.S. regulatory agencies didn’t think it was odd that its public messaging to Americans that they would just need one or two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine was inconsistent with Pfizer’s revenue model.
Pfizer made nearly $37 billion in sales from its COVID vaccine last year — making it one of the most lucrative products in history. It’s forcasting record revenues in 2022 of $98 billion to $102 billion, in large part due to the success of its vaccine and Paxlovid — a treatment for COVID that causes rebound infection.